Re: [midatlanticretro] Intertec Super Brain BIOS needed.

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 20, 2013
      >Hi All,
      >I've got an Intertek Super Brain computer on my bench at the moment and my
      >worse nightmare has just begun. The 2716 Eprom Chip is blank! All FF's. I
      >tested my Eprom programmer to verify reading another 2716 chip, it's >not
      >my programmer.

      >Does anyone have one of these computers where they can send me a binary
      >image of the Eprom? Please.

      >Cheers,
      >Josh <--- crossing my fingers

      Josh,

      You may want to try contacting Brian Cirulnick. He has two SuperBrains.

      Jeff B
    • joshbensadon
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 21, 2013
        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Brace" wrote:

        > >worse nightmare has just begun. The 2716 Eprom Chip is blank! All > >Does anyone have one of these computers where they can send me a binary
        > >image of the Eprom? Please.
        >
        > Josh,
        >
        > You may want to try contacting Brian Cirulnick. He has two SuperBrains.
        >
        > Jeff B

        Excellent! Thanks Jeff! Now, how can I get in touch with Brian?
        Please feel free to send him my email joshbensadon@...

        Thanks!
        Josh
      • joshbensadon
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 23, 2013
          I need to get an image of the Boot ROM for the Super Brain.

          Jeff recommended Brian Cirulnick, but I can't reach him.
          I can only find 1 email address on his website (Techrat@...) but it is not working.

          Anyone know how to reach Brian?

          Thanks,
          Josh