Museum update

  • ekoblentz
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 20, 2013
      Another day of hard, productive, and fun work in the warehouse! Jeff B. and I arrived at 11, worked until 2, took an hour for lunch, and worked again until almost 7. We built four or five shelving units, organized large bunches of things, and cleared ever more floor space.

      Neither of us are free next Sunday or the following Sunday. But I'd like to do warehouse work on at least one of the next two Saturdays. Anyone up for it?
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 20, 2013
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 15, 2013
          Jeff J. and I spent about five hours working in the warehouse today. We sorted books to keep vs. sell. We got through about 1/3rd of the books. We also retrieved an ADM3-A that Neil C. donated, and we in turn donated some electronics books to IXR.

          Jeff B. will be on-site this Sunday.

          _____
          Sent from a phone...
          Message 4 of 14 , May 17 4:26 PM
            I went to the museum today because there were three InfoAge events happening and so we'd have lots of visitors. We were not disappointed! Visitors galore today, many of whom had good technical backgrounds, including a couple of potential new MARCHins and one person who sorta-kinda knew Jeff J. from their mutual time at Concurrent.

            Jeff J. himself was there today and Herb also stopped by. Herb took home one of our Zenith Z-100 systems for restoration.

            I checked out our storage area. The new roof is halfway done.
          • Jeffrey Brace
            Message 5 of 14 , May 18 10:50 AM
              Evan it seems that in general there are more visitors on Saturday than Sunday. All the other museum guys say about how many people come on Saturdays. What do you think about giving tours in Saturdays instead of Sundays? I can't do Saturdays, but maybe Corey, you and Mouse can? The last several times it has been very quiet when I was here giving tours on Sundays.