OT: Superbowl

  • ekoblentz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2013
      I know not many MARCHins are into sports, but for those who are, you're welcome to come over to my apartment to watch the Superbowl. So far only Jeff B. is going; all are welcome. There will be snacks, beer, high-def TV, and halftime Atari games.

      Location is ZIP: 07081.
    • Andrew Molloy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2013
        I love the idea of halftime Atari games.  That would be my kind of Superbowl. :)

        Andy