Intertec Super Brain BIOS needed.

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 19, 2013
      Please ignore previous message, I got trigger happy with the <Enter> Key.

      Hi All,

      I've got an Intertek Super Brain computer on my bench at the moment and my worse nightmare has just begun. The 2716 Eprom Chip is blank! All FF's. I tested my Eprom programmer to verify reading another 2716 chip, it's not my programmer.

      Does anyone have one of these computers where they can send me a binary image of the Eprom? Please.

      Cheers,
      Josh <--- crossing my fingers
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 20, 2013
        >Hi All,
        >I've got an Intertek Super Brain computer on my bench at the moment and my
        >worse nightmare has just begun. The 2716 Eprom Chip is blank! All FF's. I
        >tested my Eprom programmer to verify reading another 2716 chip, it's >not
        >my programmer.

        >Does anyone have one of these computers where they can send me a binary
        >image of the Eprom? Please.

        >Cheers,
        >Josh <--- crossing my fingers

        Josh,

        You may want to try contacting Brian Cirulnick. He has two SuperBrains.

        Jeff B
      • joshbensadon
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 21, 2013
          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Brace" wrote:

          > >worse nightmare has just begun. The 2716 Eprom Chip is blank! All > >Does anyone have one of these computers where they can send me a binary
          > >image of the Eprom? Please.
          >
          > Josh,
          >
          > You may want to try contacting Brian Cirulnick. He has two SuperBrains.
          >
          > Jeff B

          Excellent! Thanks Jeff! Now, how can I get in touch with Brian?
          Please feel free to send him my email joshbensadon@...

          Thanks!
          Josh
        • joshbensadon
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 23, 2013
            I need to get an image of the Boot ROM for the Super Brain.

            Jeff recommended Brian Cirulnick, but I can't reach him.
            I can only find 1 email address on his website (Techrat@...) but it is not working.

            Anyone know how to reach Brian?

            Thanks,
            Josh