Intertec Super Brain BIOS needed.

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 19, 2013
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Dave McGuire wrote:

      > On 01/19/2013 09:27 AM, joshbensadon wrote:
      > > Perfect, the DDBIOS.ASM file looks like the right stuff. Just
      > > assemble it where the BIOS jump table is suppose to be (according the
      > > the memory size of CP/M), then cut and paste it over the BIOS section
      > > of CP/M.
      >
      > Be careful here. You will most likely need to use MOVCPM to change
      > the jump addresses in the BDOS to adjust for a (likely) different TPA
      > size. Moving CP/M to a different machine isn't quite THAT simple.
      >
      > -Dave
      >
      > --
      > Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      > New Kensington, PA

    • joshbensadon
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 19, 2013
        Please ignore previous message, I got trigger happy with the <Enter> Key.

        Hi All,

        I've got an Intertek Super Brain computer on my bench at the moment and my worse nightmare has just begun. The 2716 Eprom Chip is blank! All FF's. I tested my Eprom programmer to verify reading another 2716 chip, it's not my programmer.

        Does anyone have one of these computers where they can send me a binary image of the Eprom? Please.

        Cheers,
        Josh <--- crossing my fingers
      • Jeffrey Brace
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 20, 2013
          >Hi All,
          >I've got an Intertek Super Brain computer on my bench at the moment and my
          >worse nightmare has just begun. The 2716 Eprom Chip is blank! All FF's. I
          >tested my Eprom programmer to verify reading another 2716 chip, it's >not
          >my programmer.

          >Does anyone have one of these computers where they can send me a binary
          >image of the Eprom? Please.

          >Cheers,
          >Josh <--- crossing my fingers

          Josh,

          You may want to try contacting Brian Cirulnick. He has two SuperBrains.

          Jeff B
        • joshbensadon
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 21, 2013
            --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Brace" wrote:

            > >worse nightmare has just begun. The 2716 Eprom Chip is blank! All > >Does anyone have one of these computers where they can send me a binary
            > >image of the Eprom? Please.
            >
            > Josh,
            >
            > You may want to try contacting Brian Cirulnick. He has two SuperBrains.
            >
            > Jeff B

            Excellent! Thanks Jeff! Now, how can I get in touch with Brian?
            Please feel free to send him my email joshbensadon@...

            Thanks!
            Josh
          • joshbensadon
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 23, 2013
              I need to get an image of the Boot ROM for the Super Brain.

              Jeff recommended Brian Cirulnick, but I can't reach him.
              I can only find 1 email address on his website (Techrat@...) but it is not working.

              Anyone know how to reach Brian?

              Thanks,
              Josh