[off-topic] Anyone Interested in a 36" Sony CRT?

  • J. Alexander Jacocks
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2013
      All,

      Someone mentioned to me, at the holiday party, that they were
      interested in cast-off quality CRTs. A friend of mine, who lived near
      DC, has a Sony 36" CRT, in good shape, that is free for the taking.
      If someone wants it, I'll make an effort to get it up to the museum.

      Please reply off-list.

      - Alex
    • ekoblentz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2013
        >> If someone wants it, I'll make an effort to get it up to the museum.

        That is fine * if * the person will pick it up expeditiously.

        Also, in exchange for holding stuff here, we'll require at least a half-day of labor in the warehouse. :)