Re: VCF Est 9.0 dates/ & an Introduction

  • s100doctor
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 13, 2013

      --- , "jgalinat2004" wrote:

      > I pasted Evan's reply above as it looks like it went to me personally & not to the list.
      >
      > Hi Evan, OK, I am glad there are no conflicts with the
      > OMARC hamfest. I just wanted to point it out in case something
      > would be overlooked. I have never attended the OMARC hamfest
      > so I was not sure when they set it up. Since last year's
      >VCF East was my first, I only had that end of the campus as
      > a reference.

      I don't speak for OMARC or MARCH. But I've attended both events in 2012. (OMARC had a couple hamfests.) My experience was that the hamfests were self-contained at the Diana site including parking and food. I suspect it would be a benefit for OMARC to coincide with VCF-E. I'd encourage the two of them to coordinate, compliment their advertizing if at all possible. SInce both derive income from attendence, it seems to me: "Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander".

      Herb Johnson