Museum report

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 137 , Jan 13, 2013
      Once again Jeff B. and I spent several hours working in the storage warehouse today. We built three shelving units and cleared stuff off a fourth. Most important, we cleared a substantial amount of floor spaces, by moving some large boxes from horizontal pallets onto vertical shelves. We'll be back at it 11am next Sunday and we have a specific plan for how to proceed. There is a long center aisle that's almost "finished" in being converted from piles of "stuff" into organized shelves. This is a milestone.
      Message 137 of 137 , Jan 18
        > Heavy rain day, so only six visitors.

        Surprised it was even that many. Roads were a skating rink today. Heard
        there was a 38-car crash on 95.