Museum report

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 138 , Jan 13, 2013
      Once again Jeff B. and I spent several hours working in the storage warehouse today. We built three shelving units and cleared stuff off a fourth. Most important, we cleared a substantial amount of floor spaces, by moving some large boxes from horizontal pallets onto vertical shelves. We'll be back at it 11am next Sunday and we have a specific plan for how to proceed. There is a long center aisle that's almost "finished" in being converted from piles of "stuff" into organized shelves. This is a milestone.
      Message 138 of 138 , Mar 22
        Okay day at the museum. Jeff B. brought back the Lisa that we demo'd in Trenton yesterday. Tony stopped by to continue learning about our collection and how to be a tour guide. Modest amount of visitors, but they were all interested, including a CS teacher who asked about having me visit his school as a guest speaker.