Re: [midatlanticretro] Tomorrow @ museum

  • DuaneCraps
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 12, 2013
      Guys,

      If you guys ever get the chance take a camera and get me some good pictures of the Univac 1219B’s and the 1532 Input-Output console.

      Overall view and close ups of each panel.  If you could extend the drawers I can tell you what you are missing.

      I am playing with writing an emulator in Visual Basic. So far its still in the early stages. It does enters and stores and shifts.

      When it gets far enough along to not be totally embarrassing I’ll send it out for the group to play with.

      Even without main memory you could hand load a short hello world  in upper control memory octal 200 to 277

      Bye for now,

      Duane

      Jeff B. and I will be at the museum storage building around noon tomorrow. Help is welcome.

    • evan@snarc.net
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 12, 2013
        >> If you guys ever get the chance take a camera and get me some good pictures of the Univac 1219B’s and the 1532 Input-Output console.

        Can do, but not anytime soon ... sorry.