Re: [midatlanticretro] Stuff to show at show...

  • Erik Wendt
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 15, 2005
      All,

      Don't try to come to the college Friday night. Apparently the commercial exhibitors will be unloading Friday AFTERNOON. If you want to get your equipment in that day, you will need to see Joel Waxman. Erik Wendt (me) and/or Jack Calton can help you Saturday morning. I anticipate being there around 7AM, although the show does not start until 10AM. Also, my cell phone is 484-515-7905.

      Regards,

      Erik Wendt