VCF and HAMfest

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2013

      I think that it will be great to have both events.. The cross pollination from us and the HAM guys will be good as it will open up our interests to a wider audience.

      There are logistic issues that will need to be ironed out, such as security between the two events. But if you can do it I think it will be great.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

    • evan@snarc.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2013
        >> logistic issues that will need to be ironed out, such as security between the two events.

        How do you figure?

        OMARC's hamfest is a half-day event on Saturday down at the other campus. It's not like ours where there is a ton of pre-event setup. Separate events, separate locations, separate tickets.