Re: Local computer history tidbit I came across...

  • DougCrawford
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2013
      It gets better.

      The website this is on is the personal website of David Ahl
      founder of Creative Computer Magazine.
      Go to the home page and look up his bio.

      Here's a 1984 article about himL

      http://www.atarimagazines.com/creative/v10n11/66_Dave_tells_Ahl__the_hist.php

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "DougCrawford" wrote:

      > ... while working on my RCA Cosmac VIP.
      > Maybe its old news to folks here but I'll chance it:
      >
      > http://www.swapmeetdave.com/PhilaMusic/Recording.htm
      >
      > We have the same board in the museum... perhaps this could be
      > some display feature collateral for the wall nearby?

    • Bill Sudbrink
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 9, 2013
        DougCrawford wrote:
        > ... while working on my RCA Cosmac VIP.
        > Maybe its old news to folks here but I'll chance it:
        >
        > http://www.swapmeetdave.com/PhilaMusic/Recording.htm
        >
        > We have the same board in the museum... perhaps this could be
        > some display feature collateral for the wall nearby?

        I have the Software Technology Music System installed in
        my Sol-20 and have demo'd it at a few VCF Easts.

        Bill S.
      • DougCrawford
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 9, 2013
          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Sudbrink" wrote:

          > DougCrawford wrote:
          > > ... while working on my RCA Cosmac VIP.
          > > Maybe its old news to folks here but I'll chance it:
          > >
          > > http://www.swapmeetdave.com/PhilaMusic/Recording.htm
          > >
          > > We have the same board in the museum... perhaps this could be
          > > some display feature collateral for the wall nearby?
          >
          > I have the Software Technology Music System installed in
          > my Sol-20 and have demo'd it at a few VCF Easts.
          >
          > Bill S.

          Hope to see that sometime.
          Found another link to info on the performance while
          looking at info for the S.T.M.S
          http://www.vintagecomputermusic.com/software_technology.php