Museum report

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 141 , Jan 6, 2013
      Jeff B., me, and Alise worked in the museum warehouse for five solid hours today, thanks to Jason H. loaning us the generator.

      We built four more shelving units. Three are filled with books, documentation, and manuals. One is filled with Apple printers and Apple service parts. Because of the vertical consolidation, we cleared ever more floor space.

      I hurt my left arm recently so Jeff was a true workhouse today! He even brought chocolate and beverages.
      Message 141 of 141 , Sep 6, 2015
        Quiet at the museum today -- it's a holiday weekend and nice weather to be outdoors. We had about a half-dozen visitors with mild interest. They asked good questions. Probably closing early today.