Museum report

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 138 , Jan 6, 2013
      Jeff B., me, and Alise worked in the museum warehouse for five solid hours today, thanks to Jason H. loaning us the generator.

      We built four more shelving units. Three are filled with books, documentation, and manuals. One is filled with Apple printers and Apple service parts. Because of the vertical consolidation, we cleared ever more floor space.

      I hurt my left arm recently so Jeff was a true workhouse today! He even brought chocolate and beverages.
      Message 138 of 138 , Mar 22
        Okay day at the museum. Jeff B. brought back the Lisa that we demo'd in Trenton yesterday. Tony stopped by to continue learning about our collection and how to be a tour guide. Modest amount of visitors, but they were all interested, including a CS teacher who asked about having me visit his school as a guest speaker.