Museum report

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 139 , Jan 6, 2013
      Jeff B., me, and Alise worked in the museum warehouse for five solid hours today, thanks to Jason H. loaning us the generator.

      We built four more shelving units. Three are filled with books, documentation, and manuals. One is filled with Apple printers and Apple service parts. Because of the vertical consolidation, we cleared ever more floor space.

      I hurt my left arm recently so Jeff was a true workhouse today! He even brought chocolate and beverages.
      Message 139 of 139 , May 10 2:24 PM
        Only two groups of two adults each today, but they were all knowledgeable and genuinely interested. Great weather and it's a holiday so we cannot complain.