Generator

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2013
      We're all set for tomorrow and beyond. Alise and I picked up the generator from Jason H. tonight. He showed me how to use it -- very simple.

      Tomorrow morning we'll drop it off at the museum and also bring six more shelving units from Sam's Club. We anticipate arriving at noon. Jeff B. said he'll join us around 1:00. We three generally are a productive team, but more help is always appreciated -- just be ready to do real work.