Aussie D-I-Y computer and other stuff

  • Jeff Jonas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2013
      While researching Burroughs self-scan displays, I found some things of interest to MARCH, now available at
      http://ferretronix.com/march/pdf/

      Building and Programming Australia's First Hobby Computer, the EDUC-8
      All TTL!

      The Primer Trainer self instruction manual
      8085A based trainer

      GRAPHICAL HUMAN INTERFACE TO A NEUTRAL BEAM SYSTEM
      Publication Info: Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
      1979: Features a custom touch panel, knobs & buttons to augment the CRT interface.
    • Stephen L
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2013
        > Building and Programming Australia's First Hobby Computer, the EDUC-8
        > All TTL!

        Thanks for the post, Jeff. Enjoyed reading about the "Tiny PDP-8". I was looking for a schematic and couldn't find it in the pdf or his website. Did I miss something?

        Steve L.