Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2013
      I'm picking up the generator from Jason H. tomorrow, so we can have a warehouse workday this Sunday and on several future Sundays, since it appears InfoAge will be electric-less for a while.

      I will be at the museum by noon this Sunday. All help is welcome. We'll stay until early evening.

      We have quite a lot of things already organized but there is always more.