Addendum to the Kaypro Rescue note...

  • Christian R. Fandt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2013
      One thing I forgot to mention last evening in my email about the Kaypro,
      etc. rescue..... The person mentioned there are at least two or three
      daisy wheel printers in the stuff available to take. He indicated they
      work and have serial interfaces.

      Is there any interest from anybody for a retro letter quality printer? If
      so, I will grab one or more in my rescue trip, if it comes off. No
      indication given of makes/models.

      I have no idea yet what additional items of interest to us could be there
      to take.

      Please reply back to my home email cfandt@... on this subject
      and not to this email address.

      Thanks!

      Christian R. and Beverly J. Fandt
      31 Houston Avenue Electronic/Electrical Historian
      Jamestown, New York Phone: +716-488-1722
      14701-2627 USA email: cfandt@...
      Members of Antique Wireless Association
        On 01/04/2013 04:31 PM, Christian R. Fandt wrote:
        > One thing I forgot to mention last evening in my email about the Kaypro,
        > etc. rescue..... The person mentioned there are at least two or three
        > daisy wheel printers in the stuff available to take. He indicated they
        > work and have serial interfaces.
        >
        > Is there any interest from anybody for a retro letter quality printer? If
        > so, I will grab one or more in my rescue trip, if it comes off. No
        > indication given of makes/models.
        >
        > I have no idea yet what additional items of interest to us could be there
        > to take.
        >
        > Please reply back to my home email cfandt@... on this subject
        > and not to this email address.

        I emailed you privately last night, but didn't hear back. I also
        emailed you on another matter a week or so ago and didn't hear
        back...I'm wondering if my off-list messages are making it to you.
        Please let me know.

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ