Re: [midatlanticretro] Has anyone seen one of these in the wild

  • Dave Wade
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2013
      On 04/01/2013 01:37, Matt Patoray wrote:
      > Hi all,
      >
      > I was watching a Bell Labs video last night and saw this terminal, it is IBM and looks to be based on a wide carriage Selectric.
      >
      > Has anyone ever seen one of these or used them or more importantly has anyone EVER seen one for sale?
      >
      > Matt

      I think thats DUFF aspect ratio on the conversion to video. All the i/o
      selectrics I have seen, so typically the IBM2741 like this:-

      http://www.courts.state.ny.us/reporter/history/page_19.htm

      had a carriage wide enough to take 120 column printer paper. If any one
      has one going spare in Europe I am always looking .....

      --
      Dave Wade G4UGM
      Illegitimi Non Carborundum