Terminal Needed for TCF!!!

  • David V. Corbin
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 15, 2005

      All,

      At the last minute…I am bringing my PDP-8 (replica)…so there will be blinken lights!!!!

      Unfortunately the terminal I was planning to bring (to run OS/8!!!) has died, and it is not practical to bring an ASR-33

      Does anyone (who is coming to the exhibit in the morning) have any type of classic RS-232 terminal they can bring??? [VT-100, ADM-3, Televideo, etc…]

      Please contact me ASAP!

      David Corbin

      631-334-1762 (cell)

      david@...