Working Altair 8800 sold for 12,300 euro ($16,000)

  • corey986
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2013
      I was poking around doing google searches for something and saw this Altair sold in November, so I googled a bit more and found the video of the "lot".

      Well this may sound crazy, but I guess with all the ones on eBay having the "powered on and lights work" tests but not actually saying they really work, maybe one that works and is tested makes a difference to "Art/Antique" collectors who don't actually know how to fix them but have money and want the bragging rights of a working system.

      Check this out, doesn't even look stock, but looks very very clean.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1Fwzo6QNf4

      Cheers,
      Corey