happy new year

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2012
      VERY drunk here. Happy new year, my good friends, new and old. I
      hope everyone here is having a good time. 20mins left (here) in 2012!

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      New Kensington, PA
    • Matt Patoray
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2012
        Same here wishing you all a happy new year. May 2013 be great and bring you some awesome goodies!

        Sent from my iPhone