Happy New Year! 19113

  • Neil Cherry
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2012
      Happy New Year folks (I couldn't say 2013, this is the retro list right?) ;-)

      http://www.linuxha.com/ Main site
      http://linuxha.blogspot.com/ My HA Blog
    • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 31, 2012
        Neil Cherry <ncherry@...> writes:

        >Happy New Year folks (I couldn't say 2013, this is the retro list
        >right?) ;-)

        You're a futurist! :D

      • Ray Sills
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 31, 2012
          Happy New Year! 2012, 3735, 7DD... however you choose to notate. :)
        • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 31, 2012
            Ray Sills <raysills3@...> writes:

            >Happy New Year! 2012, 3735, 7DD... however you choose to notate. :)

            I choose 00ACCB3B.67DA0000

          • joshbensadon
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 31, 2012
              Happy 07DD!