Re: [midatlanticretro] historical magazines about computing

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2012

      > >> Which if any historical computer magazines does MARCH want? What are
      the date ranges?

      > We already have most of the mainstream stuff, so it would be good to get
      some of the more obscure and/or specific titles. Date range is anything
      pre-1990 but that is a * very general * rule.

      > Let us please not have another what's vintage thread. I know it when I
      see it. :)

      When I get the chance I will bring up the ACM SIGPLAN Notice magazines that
      are not of specific interest to me. These are not online to my knowledge,
      or just selected articles. I have a large stationer's box full.