Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Anyone local to InfoAge have a spare 8080/8080A

  • J. Alexander Jacocks
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 28, 2012
      On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:37 PM, corey986 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Yep, I've bought stuff from them in the past... I just didn't have $25 in stuff they carry right now. Too bad mouser doesn't carry the 8080, I need some rainbow keyboard ribbon cable for the Sol and my datanetics replica build that I forgot to order.

      Between minimum order fees and overpriced shipping on single items, I have spent so much $ that I didn't need to, just because I forgot to order something.

      Bloody frustrating!
      - Alex

    • corey986
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2013