Re: Looking for Data on chips

  • Stephen L
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 27, 2012
      > Mostek MK2301P 24pin ceramic chip.

      Hi Josh,

      FWIW, I have a 1977 Mostek catalog which shows an MK2300/2302 24-pin part. It's a character generator ROM, organized as 64, 5x7 characters. If you think that would help, email me and I can scan and post.

      Steve L.
      http://www.tronola.com/
    • William Donzelli
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 27, 2012
        > FWIW, I have a 1977 Mostek catalog which shows an MK2300/2302 24-pin part.
        > It's a character generator ROM, organized as 64, 5x7 characters. If you
        > think that would help, email me and I can scan and post.

        The other numbers sound like they are from Burroughs, so I might think
        they came from Burroughs ECD (the Nixie and plasma display people).

        --
        Will