Xmas museum report!

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2012
      So: Jeff J, me, and Alise spent the day working at the museum warehouse. We got a bunch of stuff done. We built three shelving units: one for Apple (in addition to the existing two); one for Tandy; and one for books. We managed to clear a lot of floor space, and we developed a plan to clear even more next time. MARCH already budgeted for another 15 shelving units, but we have many extra shelves (again) so I will buy another 12 full units and use the extra budget for just the uprights and wheels.