Sun SPARCstation ELC - Available in Carolina

  • EhoDeDiablo
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2012
      Folks,

      I'm thinning the herd so if you know of anyone in the Raleigh/Apex area that would like the following (free of course) just let me know.

      We also have a large box of manuals and cables for this system that will go with it plus the SCSI drive case it's sitting on.

      http://img641.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pict2139copy.jpg

      Regards,

      --Bill
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 25, 2012
        On 12/25/2012 06:50 PM, EhoDeDiablo wrote:
        > I'm thinning the herd so if you know of anyone in the Raleigh/Apex
        > area that would like the following (free of course) just let me
        > know.
        >
        > We also have a large box of manuals and cables for this system that
        > will go with it plus the SCSI drive case it's sitting on.
        >
        > http://img641.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pict2139copy.jpg

        I would LOVE to have an ELC again. Would you be willing to wait a few
        months and bring it up to VCF-E? (I know that's a lot to ask, sorry!)

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ