Re: [midatlanticretro] Party's on

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    Message 1 of 40 , Dec 8, 2012
      Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> writes:
      >On Sat, 8 Dec 2012, jaj@... wrote:
      >
      >> I am in route, 50 mins away
      >
      > Antelope freeway, 1/2 mile... Antelope freeway, 1/4 mile...
      >Antelope freeway, 1/8 mile... Antelope freeway, 1/16 mile...
      >Antelope freeway, 1/32 mile... Antelope freeway, 1/64 mile...
      >Antelope freeway, 1/128 mile...
      >
      > Kudos to anyone who can name the reference.

      Firesign THeater.

      >Mike Loewen mloewen@... Old
      >Technology http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Oldtech/

      Are you going to be there, Mike?

      I'm going in to shower and I'll drop by in an hour or two. I AM bringing
      the ribs but not the Guinness draught setup. Sorry if anybody was looking
      forward to a proper pint.

      "And though it seems they smile with glee, I know in truth they envy me
      and watch as my befuddled brain, shines on brightly quite insane"
    • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
      Message 40 of 40 , Dec 26, 2012
        Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> writes:

        >On Wed, 26 Dec 2012, evan@... wrote:
        >
        >> For reasons unknown, four of Brian's messages got caught in the Yahoo
        >spam filter, and I just noticed them yesterday. Ergo the delay in the
        >messages getting posting.
        >
        > NONE of my messages get through Bill Degnan's spam filter...

        SPAMmer! :P