Practical Peripherals ProClock Software?

  • Win Heagy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2012
      Hi,

      I have a Practical Peripherals ProClock for my Apple IIe. It has everything in the box, but I seem to be unable to read the software utilities disk beyond displaying the CATALOG. Can anyone point me to the software online or possibly send me a zipped disk image? I googled and cannot find anything. I apologize if you've seen this post elsewhere....started x-posting.

      Thanks, Win
      wheagy@...