Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Museum report

    Message 1 of 138 , Dec 24, 2012
      On 12/24/2012 02:00 PM, evan@... wrote:
      >>> Neither Autumn nor I are Jewish, but we've decided to have Chinese
      >
      > I thought your name was Mcberg before you changed it. :)

      It was! Then I grew hair, but could no longer eat some of my favorite
      foods. ;)

      (noodle kugel friggin' ROCKS!)

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      Message 138 of 138 , Mar 22 7:54 PM
        Okay day at the museum. Jeff B. brought back the Lisa that we demo'd in Trenton yesterday. Tony stopped by to continue learning about our collection and how to be a tour guide. Modest amount of visitors, but they were all interested, including a CS teacher who asked about having me visit his school as a guest speaker.