So all this talk on a Spring Workshop...

  • corey986
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2012
      Do we think there will be one? Hopefully before VCF East.

      If we are, I will wait till then to do any major work on my Sol, because I know after this past summer's visit by Lee we must have a bunch of experts to help me sort it out...

      I did already order keypad replacement inserts... But I think I can handle that one easily...

      Cheers,
      Corey
    • evan@snarc.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 23, 2012
        >> Do we think there will be one? Hopefully before VCF East.

        Yes.
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 23, 2012
          OK. Hopefully I can make it to this spring's event.
          bd