PEEK[65] vol 4, 8,12 uploaded

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 22, 2012
      Dave (and anyone who cares about post OSI newsletter PEEK[65]),
      PEEK[65] vol 4.8 and 4.12 uploading to vintagecomputer.net/OSI/ as I write,
      and will be available momentarily.
      Bill
    • dfnr2
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 24, 2012
        Bill, that's awesome. I've downloaded the manuals--There's some pretty good material in those issues.

        Have a wonderful Christmas all March members !!!

        Dave

        > Dave (and anyone who cares about post OSI newsletter PEEK[65]),
        > PEEK[65] vol 4.8 and 4.12 uploading to vintagecomputer.net/OSI/ as I write,
        > and will be available momentarily.
        > Bill

      • dfnr2
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 24, 2012
          And in case it wasn't obvious, a big thank you as well!

          Dave

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 24, 2012
            You're welcome. Thanks for the Hazeltine 1500 tech manual. I have
            uploaded to my site for anyone who wants it.
            bd