Re: [midatlanticretro] Retro-Google

  • madodel
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2012
      On 12/21/12 8:07 AM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:
      > I thought you MARCHkins might find this amusing; especially, those pining
      > for their IBM 029s and 360s days. (This link was posted on comp.os.vms.)
      >
      > http://www.masswerk.at/google60/
      >
      > Have fun... and patience! :)

      This is so cool. Brings back a lot of memories dealing with punch cards,
      green bar and reading SASD. Thanks for the link Brian.

      Mark

      --

      From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

      Warpstock 2013 - http://www.warpstock.org
      Warpstock Europe 2013 -http://www.warpstock.eu

      http://www.os2voice.org

      democratic State itself. That in it's essence, is Fascism - ownership
      of government by an individual, by a group or by any controlling private
      Investigation, 1938