oops

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2012
      I see from my original post that I addressed by letter to Evan...that was a
      typo. I started writing a new letter on a totally different topic and then
      changed gears to reply to the original topic, not noticing his name was
      still there on the first line. Sometimes it's easier to reply to a post
      than address a new one, and then change the subject of the email to create
      a new thread. oops.

      I had no idea what the fuss was until I returned to my original post and
      saw his name up top. I know that Evan knows we can't fix the straight 8
      over a single weekend.

      my apologies to Evan and Dave and anyone I may have offended.

      Bill
    • evan@snarc.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 21, 2012
        >> I had no idea what the fuss was until I returned to my original post and saw his name up top. I know that Evan knows we can't fix the straight 8 over a single weekend.

        Thank you.

        Lightening the mood: how 'bout the IBM 1130? You should be able to get that running in an afternoon, two tops.
      • Mike Loewen
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 21, 2012
          On Fri, 21 Dec 2012, evan@... wrote:

          > Lightening the mood: how 'bout the IBM 1130? You should be able to get that running in an afternoon, two tops.

          Here's a serious suggestion: how about putting an 1130 emulator inside
          the carcass and interfacing it to the lights and switches? Sound effects
          for the drive noise?

          Mike Loewen mloewen@...