Retro-Google

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21 5:07 AM
      I thought you MARCHkins might find this amusing; especially, those pining
      for their IBM 029s and 360s days. (This link was posted on comp.os.vms.)

      http://www.masswerk.at/google60/

      Have fun... and patience! :)

    • madodel
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 21 1:14 PM
        On 12/21/12 8:07 AM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:
        > I thought you MARCHkins might find this amusing; especially, those pining
        > for their IBM 029s and 360s days. (This link was posted on comp.os.vms.)
        >
        > http://www.masswerk.at/google60/
        >
        > Have fun... and patience! :)

        This is so cool. Brings back a lot of memories dealing with punch cards,
        green bar and reading SASD. Thanks for the link Brian.

        Mark

        --

        From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

        Warpstock 2013 - http://www.warpstock.org
        Warpstock Europe 2013 -http://www.warpstock.eu

        http://www.os2voice.org

        democratic State itself. That in it's essence, is Fascism - ownership
        of government by an individual, by a group or by any controlling private
        Investigation, 1938