Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Hazletine 1510

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 42 , Dec 19, 2012
      >> Bill Dromgoole and Jon Chapman and I plan to lead an OSI-themed workshop event this Winter at our headquarters in NJ ... I have been pushing for a 6502 centric workshop

      How about one day of each?

      Of course, having a theme doesn't exclude anyone from working on other systems at the workshop. It's also wonderful when club members devote some of their time to repairing museum systems.

      MARCH only has one OSI box which Bill Drom. already restored for us. I would like to pick out a handful of other club-owned systems that need work. For example our 11/20 needs work, as do several of our S100 systems, Xerox 820 (boots to a memory error but the memory is soldered in), and Epson QX-10(s).

      But if anyone has a particular lust to work on something the club owns, then just let me know and we'll consider it.

      Straight-8 repair is reserved for Gesswein, with McGuire etc. as apprentice.
    • evan@snarc.net
      Message 42 of 42 , Dec 20, 2012
        >>> Straight-8 repair is reserved for Gesswein, with McGuire etc. as apprentice.

        >> "Apprentice", eh? ;)

        For that particular computer, yes.