re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Hazletine 1510

    Message 1 of 42 , Dec 19, 2012
      Yes...Bill Dromgoole and Jon Chapman and I plan to lead an OSI-themed
      workshop event this Winter at our headquarters in NJ perhaps some time
      between early Feb. and March. I am not sure what exactly we'll do, maybe
      disk drives on newer models or some 400 series stuff. Plans are sometimes
      fluid, but I have been pushing for a 6502 centric workshop next time we
      meet.

      About the two issues you need...I have doubles or triples of most every
      issue of peek[65], but of the two you need I only have one copy of each. I
      wonder if they did not print as many those issues for some reason. No way
      to know, probably just a coincidence. I also have a few other osi-based
      newsletters, I will at some point let you know what I think you may mot
      already have.

      Bill

      Message 42 of 42 , Dec 20, 2012
        >>> Straight-8 repair is reserved for Gesswein, with McGuire etc. as apprentice.

        >> "Apprentice", eh? ;)

        For that particular computer, yes.