Re: [midatlanticretro] Looking for a 22/44 edge connector, .125 spacing

  • Bill Dromgoole
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 19, 2012
      One company that supplies this connector is Sullins, DigiKey carries their line
      of connectors.
      http://www.sullinscorp.com/category208/

      There are about four different row spacings available at .125 pitch.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 26, 2012
        I am trying to figure out a diplay module.

        Does anyone have databooks on the following chips:

        Mostek MK2301P 24pin ceramic chip.

        Following are probably some kind of DTL?
        National Semicondutor 16272452 (or 1627-2452) 14-pin chip
        National Semicondutor 14473516 (or 1447-3516) 14-pin chip
        Fairchild 16272510 (or 1627-2510) 14-pin chip

        Thanks,
        Josh
      • Stephen L
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 27, 2012
          > Mostek MK2301P 24pin ceramic chip.

          Hi Josh,

          FWIW, I have a 1977 Mostek catalog which shows an MK2300/2302 24-pin part. It's a character generator ROM, organized as 64, 5x7 characters. If you think that would help, email me and I can scan and post.

          Steve L.
          http://www.tronola.com/
        • William Donzelli
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 27, 2012
            > FWIW, I have a 1977 Mostek catalog which shows an MK2300/2302 24-pin part.
            > It's a character generator ROM, organized as 64, 5x7 characters. If you
            > think that would help, email me and I can scan and post.

            The other numbers sound like they are from Burroughs, so I might think
            they came from Burroughs ECD (the Nixie and plasma display people).

            --
            Will