Re: Looking for a 22/44 edge connector, .125 spacing

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 19, 2012
      what is the row spacing and what type of pins do you need? Take a look at the following pdf to see if EDAC makes something suitable.
      http://www.edac.net/file_library/series/51_346%20396.pdf

      If you want .250 row spacing and pins suitable for PCB mount the EDAC part number might be: 346-044-520-202 or 346-044-521-202
      mouser has the 520 version in stock

      Regards,
      Mike W.

      > I am searching for a .125 spacing 22/44 edge connector to mate with a board I have here. I've already checked the usual suppliers and haven't found anything, this is an unusual spacing (the same as S-100 connectors).
      >
      > So, does anyone have one? Or a source? Or maybe even a damaged S-100 connector I can cut down?
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > -Ian

    • Bill Dromgoole
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 19, 2012
        One company that supplies this connector is Sullins, DigiKey carries their line
        of connectors.
        http://www.sullinscorp.com/category208/

        There are about four different row spacings available at .125 pitch.

        >I am searching for a .125 spacing 22/44 edge connector to mate with a board I
        >have here. I've already checked the usual suppliers and haven't found anything,
        >this is an unusual spacing (the same as S-100 connectors).
        >
        > So, does anyone have one? Or a source? Or maybe even a damaged S-100 connector
        > I can cut down?
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > -Ian

      • joshbensadon
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 26, 2012
          I am trying to figure out a diplay module.

          Does anyone have databooks on the following chips:

          Mostek MK2301P 24pin ceramic chip.

          Following are probably some kind of DTL?
          National Semicondutor 16272452 (or 1627-2452) 14-pin chip
          National Semicondutor 14473516 (or 1447-3516) 14-pin chip
          Fairchild 16272510 (or 1627-2510) 14-pin chip

          Thanks,
          Josh
        • Stephen L
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 27, 2012
            > Mostek MK2301P 24pin ceramic chip.

            Hi Josh,

            FWIW, I have a 1977 Mostek catalog which shows an MK2300/2302 24-pin part. It's a character generator ROM, organized as 64, 5x7 characters. If you think that would help, email me and I can scan and post.

            Steve L.
            http://www.tronola.com/
          • William Donzelli
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 27, 2012
              > FWIW, I have a 1977 Mostek catalog which shows an MK2300/2302 24-pin part.
              > It's a character generator ROM, organized as 64, 5x7 characters. If you
              > think that would help, email me and I can scan and post.

              The other numbers sound like they are from Burroughs, so I might think
              they came from Burroughs ECD (the Nixie and plasma display people).

              --
              Will