Re: off topic- how to hand terminate ribbon cable

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 15, 2012
      I use a drill press, with the jaws in the chuck moved fully back into the chuck. I'll mount the connector in a way that it is not going to be damaged.

      Regards,
      Mike W

      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 15, 2012
        Next workshop bug me, I would be happy to make cables using the press for
        anyone who wants them, I have a large box full of parts, ends, cables, etc
        for (I think) 40m, 34, 25 pin needs. I have never gone through any of it,
        needs to be experimented with and cataloged.
        Bill