Ciarcia books, full set

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2012
      There's a complete set of Ciarcia books on eBay right now, $75 BIN.
      This is a really, really good deal on some awesome books. There's much
      to be learned and much fun to be had in these tomes.

      http://www.ebay.com/itm/251200512081

      The first two volumes of this set are what got me into computers.

      (not associated with seller, I already have them, yadda yadda)

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2012
        Too late! Gone.