MARCH terminals on TV show -- details

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2012
      "The Americans" airs Wed., Jan. 30, at 10pm on the FX channel, and later on Hulu/Netflix. Check your local listings.

      I'm told that the eight DEC terminals from us will be used in the Russian embassy set. They were originally for the FBI set, but the producers somehow found 10 new-in-box Visual 1050 systems for that. They said we'll have dibs on those when the show ends.

      Opening scene of the first episode is, according to inside info, actress Keri Russell (Felicity; Superman) giving oral sex. So the show might be worth watching beyond seeing our terminals used by Russians spies.

      I'm just saying.
    • evan@snarc.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2012
        >> So the show might be worth watching beyond seeing our terminals used by Russians spies.

        ... And Jeff B.'s PET and various InfoAge desks.