Re: HOPE

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 75 , Dec 12, 2012

      > Here's a directory with something similar to what we did for HOPE in 2010
      > http://vintagecomputer.net/PACS/

      I am guessing you are referring to the PACS Evolution? Is there an audio narration to go with that file? I just really liked how you guys did the HOPE lecture. It had a theme, it put you in touch with the perception at the time and it was chocked full of great bits of historical facts. As a matter of fact, there were so many bits that you could count them in bytes! :)

      Josh
      Message 75 of 75 , Jun 11, 2014
        > I'm planning on bringing my disk imaging box with me to the workshop,
        > I'll bring the 8" drive as well. The Zenith Z100 uses 5 1/4" disks though.

        We're confusing things. :) Emmanuel's computer will be available to us
        at HOPE, not at the workshop this weekend.