Re: [midatlanticretro] home!

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 10, 2012
      On 12/10/2012 01:56 PM, Mike Loewen wrote:
      >> - an HP 21MX (thanks Cory!)
      >
      > Finally! Time to get familiar with the guts. :-)

      Yes! I will dig into it after I unload the car, which will hopefully
      be later today. I have to deal with a work crisis before that. I did
      notice that it lacks a key, and that the backplane is chock full o'
      boards. And that it is very, very clean.

      Speaking of said work crisis...Is there anyone on this list in the
      Houston area who might be willing to do some remote hands work for me
      for an hour or so, for a small spot of cash? It would save me a flight
      and a lot of hassle.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 10, 2012
        good to see you too. Glad you made it ok
        bd

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 10, 2012
          >> Is there anyone on this list in the
          Houston area