Re: [midatlanticretro] home!

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 10, 2012
      On Mon, 10 Dec 2012, Dave McGuire wrote:

      > - an HP 21MX (thanks Cory!)

      Finally! Time to get familiar with the guts. :-)

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 10, 2012
        On 12/10/2012 01:56 PM, Mike Loewen wrote:
        >> - an HP 21MX (thanks Cory!)
        >
        > Finally! Time to get familiar with the guts. :-)

        Yes! I will dig into it after I unload the car, which will hopefully
        be later today. I have to deal with a work crisis before that. I did
        notice that it lacks a key, and that the backplane is chock full o'
        boards. And that it is very, very clean.

        Speaking of said work crisis...Is there anyone on this list in the
        Houston area who might be willing to do some remote hands work for me
        for an hour or so, for a small spot of cash? It would save me a flight
        and a lot of hassle.

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 10, 2012
          good to see you too. Glad you made it ok
          bd

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 10, 2012
            >> Is there anyone on this list in the
            Houston area