Re: [midatlanticretro] Fw: [infoage] Video Special: ATT Archives: Bell Telephone Laboratories / Holmdel Comp Center 1973!

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 8, 2012
      Bill,

      You have very strange fantasies!

      Jim

      On 11/30/2012 7:51 AM, Bill Sudbrink wrote:

      Man!  Wouldn’t you love to be able to reassemble that data center?  The model railroad guys

      will  run a day on their tracks, moving “cargo” and “passengers” around.  Imagine gathering up

      the volunteers to fully “staff” that facility and running a day’s jobs.

      Bill S.

      _

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 8, 2012
        Evan,

        That is a very cool site. I can waste more time than on YouTube!

        Jim

        On 11/29/2012 7:45 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

        See below (from the InfoAge staff/volunteers list).

        From: Martin A Flynn <maflynn@...>
        Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 19:40:18 -0500
        ReplyTo: maflynn@...
        Subject: [infoage] Video Special: ATT Archives: Bell Telephone Laboratories / Holmdel Comp Center 1973!

        From the ColdWar list on Yahoo!    Video Special: ATT Archives: BTL Holmdel Comp Center 1973!

        http://j.mp/WxthgR (ATT)

        Video Special: ATT Archives: Bell Telephone Laboratories / Holmdel Comp Center 1973!