re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Festivus Request - TRS-80 and Kaypro II Diskettes?

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2012
      I have a disk with me that I will bring that should work on both model iii
      and 4. I can also bring a kaypro II disk, but we should have something at
      InfoAge too.
      Bring your system
      bd

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 8, 2012
        >> I can also bring a kaypro II disk, but we should have something at InfoAge too.

        Not only do we have some, but I even know where they are! Haven't tested them in a long time though. Condition unknown.