Re: [midatlanticretro] Is anyone bringing...

  • jaj@totallyamused.com
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 7, 2012
      I replied earlier but don't see it on list, here it is again...this email interface stinks...

      Top posted from my iPhone...

      I will be there around 3, we can cook anytime after that. Evan's bucket o chicken should hold off everyone until I get there. Jeff B told me where to locate grill, I am bringing utensils, supplies, food, drinks, napkins, etc.

      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 7, 2012
        >> Top posted from my iPhone

        Dagnabit!

        I'm going to bed. See you all later.